Vessels of Honor (VOH) Movie Night
“Paul, Apostle of Christ” Movie
- Friday, March 23 at 7:00 PM
- AMC Empire 25 – 234 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for more information.
Abounding Grace Ministries presents
**LOVE: An Original Play**
Do you know the meaning of true love?
Come and bear witness to a love whose impact reaches beyond time and has the power to touch every life.
Join Us This Easter Season
Two Showings Only:
Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 6:00 PM
Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Location: PS/MS 34, 730 East 12th St., NY, NY 10009
Guest Speakers on Sunday, February 25, 2018
Pastors Sam and Ruth Vazquez
Message Title: “My Story” (A Story of Grace, Forgiveness, Redemption)
Scripture: The Lord’s Prayer – Matthew 6:9-13
Married for 23 yrs.
Ordained ministers: Pastors together for 23 yrs. (Sam 26 yrs)
Certified Life Coaches: Owners of Life Purpose Coaching Center, LLC
Speakers & Prepare-Enrich Seminar Directors
Serve as Marriage Mentors & Small Group Leaders at Cornerstone Christian Church, Wyckoff, NJ.
Sign up for a Mental Health First Aid Training at Abounding Grace Ministries
Abounding Grace Ministries
730 East 12th Street
New York, NY 10009
February 24, 2018 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Dr. Pierre Arty by February 17, 2018 at: email@example.com
For More Information Visit: www.nyc.gov/mhfa
Or register online at: mhfa_agm.timetap.com
This free eight hour course will help you to:
- Identify signs and symptoms of anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses
- Learn how to respond if you see these signs in your colleagues, friends and loved ones
- Acquire a valuable tool for professional development
- Receive a certificate for becoming trained in Mental Health First Aid training which is good for three years!